“Outstanding”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent service especially since we did not make a reservation. Beautiful decor. Great meal and wine list. Rom ended are the seared tuna chipotle appetizer, the tomato/'oversell a salad, the spaghetti ánd meatballs (meatballs and sauce were amazing and the chicken pasta dish. Try the wine. We liked the Chileab Camerara, a really nice red. Be prepared for large potions. I would go back just for the appetizer. I will remember this restaurant for a long time.

1  Thank ccorrie001
wpg777, Owner at Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

First let me say Thank you for such a great review... I Put a lot of time into making our guest dining experence nothing short of GREAT... thanks for picking up on that. We look forward to having you back.

PS.. I own a home in Tarpin Springs Florida, we shoud catch some great Greek food next time Gladis and I are in the area... Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was an Italian restaurant, so of course, garlic is expected. However, it seemed a bit heavy to me. We did have one of the pizzas, and would recommend that! Service was a bit slow, but the live music was nice.

Thank you for your review... I pride myself of nothing but A's... sorry I was not there that night... If you return I will see to it that you leave happy and that we are careful on the garlic..Dinner will be on me.
Regards Mark

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I ate at Victoria’s a couple of times while in Manuel Antonio. This place would instantly become our favorite spot to dine if in our hometown. Mark, the owner, made us feel like a regular. He provided a personable experience, and his staff was absolutely top-notch. They suggested the perfect meal complementing wine each time from a great selection. The bartender also made amazing drinks and did not dilute like many other spots we tried. Their lobster pizza was uniquely delicious with just the right amount of sauce and perfectly crunchy thin crust. My wife loved the pasta. The portions were very generous. Bob Barker would agree, the price is right. The restaurant décor and live classical guitarist submerged us in an ultra-rich atmosphere worthy of royalty. Your trip to Manuel Antonio would not be complete if you miss this dining experience.

1  Thank VacaRevived

Gladis, Victoria and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to enjoy Victorias and for writing such a nice review... God Bless you total

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Victoria's is an Italian restaurant in Manuel Antonio. Not exactly the time of theme I was gunning for being on Costa Rica but it was right across the street from our hotel and we were tired and hungry. The food was quite good. My wife had one of the pizzas and I had a seafood pasta. We both left satisfied! The service was very friendly and there was a vocalist there providing entertainment. The place filled up fast so it is definitely one of the popular places in the area.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I felt like I was walking into a really expensive and fancy restaurant, very much suited for a celebration!
Victoria's food is so good we ate there twice in one week! The lobster and sausage pasta was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had and the tuna chipotle was so good, my mouth is just watering thinking about it! The pesto and sausage pizza is amazing...
The service is friendly and fast. Both times the owner made sure we left happy with both the meal and service. And the music is so good, my husband bought Rafa's cd.

1  Thank Carmen Y

I too believe that we are the Best in Manuel Antonio... thanks for the conformation and nice review....