“Best all-around!”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you haven't been to Victoria's, you're missing out! The atmosphere is BEAUTIFUL, the food is AMAZING, and the cocktails are the ONLY drinks in town that are not diluted with water by the bartender.. And they are delicious!!
Victoria's can be a romantic date night, with a live guitarist, or a fun night out to eat with family and friends.. But either way, it's worth every penny! If anyone says that Victoria's is pricey for what it offers, than they must be blind and lacking tastebuds. Best restaurant in town!!

1  Thank ChelleFLgirl
wpg777, Owner at Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for picking up on what sets Victorias apart... Our desire is to make everyone feel at home and to spare no expence to be the Best-all-around...thank you again for taking the time to write a review..

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our dinner at Victoria's was fun all-around. The entertainment started as our engaging waiter ushered us to a table overlooking the jungle. No sooner were we seated than we were treated to a scene out of "Fight for the Planet of the Apes" as Victoria's Dad fended off a troop of white faced monkeys. We thought the monkeys were cute but it's clear that they don't belong in a restaurant. Dinner started with a knot roll which alleviated my partner's yen for garlic. When we complimented the rolls more arrived with even more garlic that sent my partner into heaven. As dinner arrived a really super classical guitarist began playing...I could have listened all night. The food was delicious. My pasta with shrimp and sausage had a tasty white wine and butter sauce while my partner's pizza had the thin, crispy crust he prefers. The entertainment ended with bananas flambe'. It was served with cascades of flaming rum reminiscent of the Nauyaka falls we toured the day before. Once the flames died down, there was still a lot of booziness left over (too much for me after a couple of generous glasses of Merlot). While this was the highest priced meal we had all vacation, we had so much fun it was worth every penny.

1  Thank Pallegheny
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere but way to expensive. We paid twice as much here then anywhere else in the area. $36.00 for penne pasta with grilled shrimp and very small pieces of sausage. The food was good but not worth the price. Went our first night and didn't go back. Too many other great places for half the price.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I just finished dining at Victorias, and I have to say that I enjoyed my meal. I had the Tuna Chipotle which wasn't Chipotle at all, but it still was good. My girlfriend had an angel haired pasta with shrimp and she enjoyed it. The place was very nicely decorated and the service was good. The price was a little high in comparison to some of the other places we have eaten at in Manuel Antonio. The owner was very visible for all the wrong reasons. He was lingering around other couples and groups tables, and was dressed in swim trunks and an old sweaty t-shirt. Not exactly classy in my book. He came over to our table and asked how everything was which is appropriate, and then he moved on which we were happy about because he lingered at other tables for very long periods, and was very much in your face. I liked this place and the food, and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate there two nights in a row. I don't ever remember eating in the same place twice, but our dinners were that great. I think I could have gone there another two or three more times. I'm not a big salad fan, but there's was terrific and my wife an I shared one both nights. The bread was made from pizza dough and my mouth was watering before it got to our table just from the smell. Last year we spent three weeks in Italy, an traveled to four different cities and I would rate Victoria's as good or better then any of them. That good!