“Expensive for pasta”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Beautiful atmosphere but way to expensive. We paid twice as much here then anywhere else in the area. $36.00 for penne pasta with grilled shrimp and very small pieces of sausage. The food was good but not worth the price. Went our first night and didn't go back. Too many other great places for half the price.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I just finished dining at Victorias, and I have to say that I enjoyed my meal. I had the Tuna Chipotle which wasn't Chipotle at all, but it still was good. My girlfriend had an angel haired pasta with shrimp and she enjoyed it. The place was very nicely decorated and the service was good. The price was a little high in comparison to some of the other places we have eaten at in Manuel Antonio. The owner was very visible for all the wrong reasons. He was lingering around other couples and groups tables, and was dressed in swim trunks and an old sweaty t-shirt. Not exactly classy in my book. He came over to our table and asked how everything was which is appropriate, and then he moved on which we were happy about because he lingered at other tables for very long periods, and was very much in your face. I liked this place and the food, and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate there two nights in a row. I don't ever remember eating in the same place twice, but our dinners were that great. I think I could have gone there another two or three more times. I'm not a big salad fan, but there's was terrific and my wife an I shared one both nights. The bread was made from pizza dough and my mouth was watering before it got to our table just from the smell. Last year we spent three weeks in Italy, an traveled to four different cities and I would rate Victoria's as good or better then any of them. That good!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a classy restaurant with live music. The musician sings and alternates between playing electic guitar and organ. The food is delicious and the service friendly and quick. This a classy restaurant so expect to pay for such ambience. If you want corner pizzaria this is not what this restaurant is. B ut if you want a wonderful dining experience then go to Victoria's. I recommend sitting in thr rear near the forrest in view of the musician for the best experience.
I rate this 5 stars

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Take it from an Italian girl from Providence, Rhode Island! Victoria's is incredible! We were craving delicious Italian food like home. YES! We found it! Garlic rolls so delectable to start. The Tuna Chipotle so fresh with the special sauce so flavorful. The Capelinni with fresh tomatoes and garlic is mouth watering, the homemade meatballs ... Mama Mia! Perfection! Not only is every morsel delicious, dessert included, the atmosphere and surroundings so lovely and the service outstanding.