“Great Italian Food!!”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for an Italian dinner during our vacatuon, and end up in the perfect place.
We started with a great wine and appetizer recommendation by the owner.
Food was incredible and one of the best pizzas we ever tried.
It was a great experiece!

3  Thank Pat3060
Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I recently visited Victoria's during my trip to Manuel Antonio and I LOVED IT!!! The food, atmosphere and service was really good! We also stayed in a couple nights because we were too tired from the day's activities and we got Victoria's delivered to our hotel which was AWESOME!

I wouldn't call this place "expensive", I have been to many overpriced restaurants and this is not one of them. The food was awesome and worth every penny! I plan to return to Manuel Antonio soon and I can't wait to eat at Victoria's!

Do yourself a favor when your in Manuel Antonio and visit Victoria's! :)

3  Thank Lovemydogs1986
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We ordered in our first night and were surprised to be paying $40 for 2 personal pizzas! The pizzas were alright. Tried to go for dinner there one night because it is right across the street from Tulemar Bungelows and first they told us they were booked when they were lots of tables and when we were going to leave they seated us in the back. We had the most awful, impatient waiter ever! So much so that he ruined the whole dining experience. Wish they would not have such condescending wait staff. Also, the food is alright and it is rather expensive and I would not see it is fine dining.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Me and my husband were passing by their door by 6:30 pm and the restaurant was full of people. We asked for their oppening hours and were informed that the restaurant would close at 11:00 pm. We arrived there for dinner at 10:15 pm and surprise! The restaurant was already closed. The owner, however, told us that he would serve our meal and that he would choose a special plate for us. Then he come up with two plates: one small caesar salad (with no chicken) and a even smaller portion of 4 shrimps. The food was great but we left the restaurant really hungry for more.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is great and not to expensive. Good choice of wines, and the owner is usually there to meet you and inquire about your appreciation of the dinner. Absolutely need a reservation.

1  Thank RIPOU