“Awesome Dinner Experience”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed October 21, 2012

On our honeymoon here and for our first dinner in Manuel Antonio. We were looking for a nice restaurant in the area and saw the great reveiws for Victoria's. My wife and I felt in the mood for Italian food with some wine. Since we are here during the rainy season no reservations were needed but waits can be over an hour otherwise. Upon being seated, we were instantly impressed by the quality of live music being played. My back was to the muscian who was equally adept at guitar, the keyboard and vocals. I had to turn around a couple times to determine whether what I was hearing was live. It was that good! We both ordered the penne pasta with meatballs. The sauce was awesome, the spaghetti was cooked just right and the meatballs were large and tasty. The owner came in and sat down at our table, introduced us to his beautiful wife and made sure everything was perfect and gave us a glass of cabernet on the house. We satisfied our craving for something sweet with a nice soft brownie ala mode. I'm half Italian and have grown up with homemade pasta and sauce, ate at some of the best Italian places in large US cities and this dinner was truly the best. It's not something I expected in Costa Rica. We may go back again tonight. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

1  Thank RayL21043
Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

It's true! After dining on pizza in Brooklyn NY and Chicago IL, we thought it was worth a shot for our last night. we were not disappointed. Following an amazing tuna chipoltle appetizer, we had an amazing crispy thin crust spicy spicy meat lovers pizza served by wonderful staff. The sauce was wonderful! Then, as if we had room to spare, we ordered the banannas flambé. Amazing!

1  Thank MTNSAR
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I just came back from a weeks vacation in Manuel Antonio. We ate out every night, but I have to take my hat off to Victoria's. It was by far the best food we experienced in Manuel Antonio, and dare I say all of Costa Rica. The Italian favorites were great and the fish dishes were the best. Their tuna chipolte is "outstanding". They also had another item not on the menu but was always available. It was a penne pasta, with chirozo and lobster in a light white sauce. This was so good that you wanted to lick the plate. We can't say enough about Victoria's. Wish they were in our home town so we could experience the food every week!!! Don't miss this place when in Manuel Antonio. Also they had live music the nights we were there. Very good and one of the only restaurants providing music during the week.

1  Thank TomWarren_CT
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great Italian restaurant. We went as a family (with our three kids) and everybody was pleased. The owner of the restaurant was making sure everyone was happy and treated us with amazing tuna sashimi that was right out of the ocean. We have been impressed with the quality of the food every night during our two week trip to Costa Rica and Victoria's did set the bar quite high. I would go back again without hesitation.

1  Thank Gilles L
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Unlike other turist resturants in the area where the srvice felt strenuous, the service here was great and along with the great food it was an expirience well worth the price.

1  Thank Adi3000