I went down to Costa Rica to enjoy a week away from work and the cold weather. I decided on Manuel Antonio and Jungle Creek because of the pictures I saw online and I had been communicating with Jackie, the Manager at Jungle Creek, for some time now and when she told me how unbelievable the weather and the scenery was, i knew it would be just that. I stayed in El Gekko and the room was very spacious, with a full kitchen and living area and the first thing i saw when i opened the door was the pool. The jungle around Jungle creek came alive everyday with monkeys walking through the trees and occasionally coming down to retrieve a tasty snack like a grass hopper or a cricket that was jumping around on the ground. D.O.G., the dog on the premises, was a great companion throughout the whole trip, she ran around from room to room greeting everyone and alarming everyone of the incoming monkeys! With the beach just down the street one way and the town of Quepos the other, its location was perfect for whatever your day consisted of. Jackie made me feel at home throughout the whole trip and allowed my week to be stress free so I could relax and enjoy my time away from home. The security guard Willy made sure things were safe for the guest as well as he greeted everyone as they came in from there adventures around town. Overall my trip was a success and I plan on going back as soon as I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio