My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the Mono Vista 2 bedroom unit with our 20 year old twin son and daughter earlier this month. The unit was very nice. Bedrooms are small but there is ample storage space in the huge bathroom for luggage. Beds are comfortable and with windows on 2 sides you really feel like you are sleeping in the jungle, especially when the monkeys start making a racket! We appreciated having the kitchen to fix breakfast and coffee in the mornings, and the bathroom with 2 showers was convenient. We had a nice lanai with table and chairs plus comfortable sitting area. Paula and Clark (and their dog Suziie) were delightful and when asked, gave us dinner recommendations that were spot-on. We even met them for dinner one night. The shared pool area was nice. Paula booked our tour of Manuel Antonio for us and the guide Pablo was great. Had a chance to peek at the 3 bedroom and studio units between guests and they were both very nice and roomy too. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park