We had the best time ever at Jungle Creek Lodge. We were originally only to stay 3 nights, but loved it so much that we extended our stay. Paula and Clark were so accomadating and helpful before, during and even after our stay. We couldn't have asked for better service, quality, cleanliness and enjoyment. They had it all and beyond. The room we stayed in - El Gecko- was perfect for us. Safe,comfortable clean, nicely decorated, and convenient access. It has a full kitchen which was great. Right outside our door was a great little swimming pool and a patio with BBQ and a common area with a Ranchero for all the guests to mingle and enjoy each others stories from the days excursions and events. It was really great to sit and chat with people from all over the world in such a serene setting. We were all very excited to see a female sloth with her little baby in the tree right beside the swimming pool. And the Titi Monkeys came to visit us everyday. along with tucans and many geckos and lizards. It was so up close and personal you felt like you were experiencing the jungle in the safety and comfort of your back yard. Paula and Clark were so helpful in suggesting and setting up tours, restaurants and anything else including directions to meet our needs. What more can I say, It was the absolute best out of the 5 places we stayed during our vacation. We plan to return late fall and for sure will stay at Jungle Creek again, This time for alot longer. I was quite surprised reading the other reviews to hear Mr Bobalongs comments regarding the pool and BBQ area. I just don't understand why on earth he would think the area should be exclusive for any particular guests usage. It is a common area. If you need an area as large and beautiful as this is, would you not then rent a private home? And then I think the cost would be about $3500+ per week to do so. Funny how some people think. Never the less, we had a great time, and it certainly seemed everyone else was having a good time too. Pura Vida in Jungle Creek Lodge!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio