My sister and I stayed at Jungle Creek the last week of March, and we loved our time there. We felt safe because Paula and Clark were so caring and went above and beyond to make sure that we had a good time. We stayed in Mono Vista, which was perfect, private, and clean. Paula helped us with all our outings and got us discounts. They only recommend the best, so trust them! The pool is small, not really a swimming pool, but it's perfect after a long day at the beach and you just want to wade in some cool non-salty water =). I didn't see any sloths on the property, but I did see a giant iguana. You see plenty of sloths and monkeys at the park though =p. The place is a short walk to the main road where the bus takes you to Quepos or the rainforest, so it's not too bad. Most of the outings include transportation so it's not really a big deal. I also recommend getting a private transfer arranged by Paula and Clark from the airport; Christian was a great guide and a lovely man. Overall, if you stay at Jungle Creek you will meet some of the best people in the world, and you'll be excited to go back and relax in your lodging. Totally worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park