Since the beginning, Paula and Clark were incredibly helpful answering our questions in literally no time.
The place in Manuel Antonio is amazing, very cozy and the house was incredibly clean. They provide towels, bathing soaps, has a full kitchen, an amazing swimming pool, and a great outdoor area with a BBQ.
I really don't get when a past reviewer mentions that the outside area was "unpleasant" when occupied by other people - we had no issues at all. Speaking of which, I also don't get the comment about the "worst road" he's ever been...this person has really not been around Costa Rica that much :D
I've stayed in hotels in MA and this was cheaper and way more pleasant. We had the opportunity to talk with Paul and Clark for a while and they are incredible people. I was very happy to hear that they are enjoying their new life in Costa Rica!
I definitely recommend staying here, you seriously can't go wrong!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio