Seventeen of us spent a two-week trip of a life-time in Costa Rica, based out of Jungle Creek. The pool was great for the kids (2 three-year olds and a seven-year old) and the main house was a great gathering place for the entire group. Each family group had their own space, yet could gather under the canopy near the pool. We prepared many of our meals together, as it was easy to access the grocery stores and market. Restaurants were handy for our celebrations (retirement, birthday, Father's Day and two anniversaries) and the proximity of Quepos and Manuel Antonio (not to mention the $.50 bus ride) made the trip more fun. Jeff and Carolina, the house managers, were knowledgeable and helpful in suggesting activities and locations to visit and made many of the reservations for us! The memories created were unbelievable and we look forward to repeating this experience! Pura Vida!
The Lucht Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Creek Villas are conveniently located in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Nestled in a quiet tropical setting, Jungle Creek Villas are private, secure, comfortable and fully furnished. The country's white sand beaches, shopping and local cuisine are located just minutes from the villas.Jungle Creek is your home away from home when visiting Costa Rica. A blend of tropical simplicity and familiar amenities culminate to let you comfortably relax in privacy. Jungle Creek Villas offer a variety of accommodations ranging from our spacious studio (El Geckko), two bedroom getaways (Mono Vista and Dos Palmas) to our 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home (Alma Pacifica).Jungle Creek can accommodate up to 20 guests, and our flexible floor plans make our villas an exceptional location for the single traveler, couples, family's, extended families, multi or large family, weddings and reunion vacations. Hotel like amenities such as 24/7 Concierge but home like feeling. Costa Rica Vacation Rentals at its best.Each villa is completely furnished and Jungle Creek provides maid service, onsite concierge, and maintenance. The on site concierge can help set up transportation, book tours, give suggestions to restaurants, book spa treatments, and get you more towels. Paula and Clark live on the property and are available night and day to make sure you have the best stay possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jungle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Creek Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Jungle Creek Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park