Villa Perezoso
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$340
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
  • Breakfast included
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$381
$130
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$180
Bookit.com
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$96
$81
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
$151
  • Breakfast included
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$120
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$486
$464
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$261
$248
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$205
All reviewshouse managerzip liningwhite water raftingpura vidaincredible chefstress free vacationconsummate hostcosta ricathe penthouselower flooramazing weekthe entire weekfamily vacationdeep sea fishingmahievery requestwaterfall tour
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had the most outstanding vacation ever at Villa Perezoso!! The house was perfect and amazing and they have the best staff !

Every meal was incredible and we felt like we were entertained every night by Randall during the meal, it was so fun!
Victor took care of our every need and set up all the activities – getting us to the beach, ziplining, atv tour, catamaran/snorkeling, and surf lessons (I think I may still have water sloshing around inside my head…haha). It was comforting that Victor knew many of the people with the tour operators, which we found very helpful as it opened the door for immediate communication and turned into lots of laughs along the way. We’re a pretty social group, so it didn’t take long !! haha

The house is also so beautiful, with lots of room for everyone and so comfortable at night and the beds were terrfic. It was funny how even our teenagers were up early and ready to go first thing in the morning and then we’d all be sleepy, with full bellies, and ready for sleep by about 10pm…..only to be up with the sun and ready to go again….along with the howler monkeys…haha. Not sure what I thought a howler monkey should sound like, but that wasn’t it and so weird, doesn’t seem like that sound could come out of a monkey !?!

I can’t say enough about the meals….simply the best !! We really just left it up to Victor and Over to suggest what we might want to try next and we were never disappointed. One night, we were a little later coming back from the atv trip but we didn’t want to miss even one meal at the house, so we asked for just some appetizers….awesome again….wow, we felt so spoiled !!

We will definitely be back for another visit, to see more of what we didn’t have time for in one very short week.

Thanks again & hope to be back soon !!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RhondaRLH
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed at the Villa Perezoso with my family and close friends over the holidays, and cannot begin to describe what an amazing experience it was. Costa Rica is absolutely beautiful--I felt guilty if I didn't take advantage of the long morning walks with my mom to the beach. Every room in the house also looked out to the jungle, so if the howling monkeys didn't wake you it was an incredible sunrise.

Our host, Victor treated us like family. Within our 1-week stay, he scheduled surfing lessons, zip lining, white water rafting and still somehow managed to allow enough time for us to enjoy the incredible villa! Over prepared delicious meals each night, and even offered up cooking lessons to a select few.

I hope I have the opportunity to go back to the Villa Perezoso to visit our good friends Victor & Over!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mctilson
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at Villa Perezoso for 4 of our 8 nights of our Honeymoon in the Manuel Antonio area. Our 4 days at VP were truly the highlight. We rented the penthouse which was absolutely beautiful and more than enough space for the 2 of us. We were treated exceptionally well by the staff for the entire time we were there. They are professional and very nice people. The chef Over is amazing to say the least. You will not go hungry... every meal was made with fresh ingredients and was delicious. Watching the monkeys come by every afternoon is very entertaining and we even got a visit from the sloth. The views from the top deck are amazing... The worst part of our stay there was having to leave. We hope to make it back someday. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The accommodations are incredible and the staff go out of their way to make your vacation all it should be and more. The view from the decks are spectacular, and the daily parade of monkeys was extremely entertaining. Victor, Over and Cecelia, you helped make this a vacation we'll never forget, and for that I thank you.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was expecting a great vacation - but my time at Villa Peresozo became even more than that - it was a special experience that changed my outlook on what is really means to “get away”.

As luck would have it, the namesake perezoso and her baby were waiting for us at the main entrance when we arrived. That greeting - along with a tasty beverage from Victor and a delicious salad from Over – allowed us to immediately lose ourselves in the Villa Perezoso experience.

I have to admit, my favorite moments were mealtime. Having meals prepared for me was nice enough… but Over is truly an amazing chef and prepared heavenly taste adventures on every occasion.

Between meals, Victor kept us busy. Great hikes to a very private cove, a short walk to the nearby nature reserve, massages on the deck, and an unforgettable whitewater rafting trip, to name a few.

The highlight of the trip, bar none, was the visit from the local capuchin monkeys who “stole” our fruit and dipped in the pool.

When can I go back?!