Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$114
View deal
Booking.com$114
Hotels.com$114
Orbitz.com$114
Priceline$114
Travelocity$114
Trip.com$137
All reviews gay hotel infinity pool happy hour costa rica other guests hot tub made to order breakfast breakfast service amazing views every morning cleaning staff national park view of the ocean gerald gays villa property
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

The hotel is clean and tidy, and the house staff seem to do a good job. The pool area and grounds are well maintained. The rooms would best describe as rustic, in need of some significant modernisation and basic maintenance. In the end, we had to fix the wardrobe sliding door our self as the guy at reception could not remember us reporting the problem. We had Unit 1 which had a nice balcony view, but the rooms were so small that the beds had to be pushed up against the walls to fit. The bathroom was small, with simple shower curtain around a shower which was at eye level.

We were told the sunset cruise was overbooked for Wednesday having booked this months ahead. We later found through conversation that company which operates exclusive LGBT had received a large booking and the cruise would have been mostly straight – so not any way to treat your clientele

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank 760sidneyd
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Nicely appointed rooms, some with kitchenette, most with a view, an amazing infinity pool-terrace with bar, and friendly management. For Christmas we even got a bottle of wine & some chocolate! Close to a number of restaurants, shops, yoga places, beaches & the National Park. Had a nice group of fellow international guests (of all ages) & loved hearing the howler monkeys in the morning!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank markinmiami
Reviewed November 7, 2019

I was in room 10 and the view of the Pacific Ocean was unbelievable. Monkeys roamed the property and provided a jungle like experience to my visit. Breakfast by the pool every morning was a great way to start the day. The room ws clean and roomy.

Room tip: The hotel is on several levels of the mountain and the higher up the better the view.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights for my 50th birthday and adored the place. It’s small, just 14 rooms with the nicest friendly team you could wish for. It was off season so very quiet but spotlessly clean.

You really need to get a room with a sea view to get the most out of this hotel. Would stay here again at a heartbeat.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2019

This hotel has always been Amazing. From the minute you arrive to the time your crying on the way out. I live In the US and when I have time off I usually spend it here.
The service has always been So good and the hard workers are so kind too you. You get a beautiful relaxing room with a luxury breakfast every morning. The pool is located in one of the best location in Manuel Antonio. One of my favorite things is collecting art the pool during sunset listening to the music. The bartender always tries to make the best drinks for everyone, its very impressive.
When I was just there a few weeks ago I heard it was sold to A new gentlemen. I had the pleasure of meeting the new owner Jaret M. while strolling in. Jared is an Amazing Soul. He cares so much about the people working there. which is the One main reason I go there. The love he brings to this hotel only has made it better place to be. Im very excited to see Villa Roca improve! Thanks for always the best place to stay! Jaret you the man!!! See you guys soon. Much Love Kerry Rice

Room tip: MY favorite is B
Date of stay: September 2019