“A home away from home”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A home away from home”
Reviewed December 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This hotel is a fantastic value for the area. The room was really nice and we had access to a shared porch where we could relax and watch monkeys and birds play in the trees! My son was very excited about this and I was in awe!
The view of the ocean from the hotel is stunning and ever changing.

Dan and Stephanie had a load of useful information about the area. They told us what activities were not worth spending money on and pointed us to other activities we may have overlooked but were amazing!! (like a night jungle tour).
At every point of our stay we felt like they gave a 100% to keep us safe, comfortable and informed in this country we had never been to before!

Casa Linda was such a restful and cozy place to come back to at night after our days adventuring out in Costa Rica... My son and I are not great sleepers but there we slept like babies...

We would go back anytime!

Your age range 35-49
Jan 12, 2018
Thank you for your review! We loved having you all on property! Come back anytime!
Sarvegeta...
London, United Kingdom
“What a fab find”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Popped in to do a booking ahead of going off to a retreat and a room was sorted super fast. I turned up early for the room a week later and the room was promptly turned around and I was let in early.

The hotel owners are so sweet and helpful, honestly they couldn't have done any more.

The room was large and the bed comfy, and the tele was a lovely bonus too. Even though it's on the main road I can't say the road was an issue even though it was a Friday night.

Definitely a great place to stay and would highly recommend.

Jan 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and we hope you return in the future!
Rachel O
“AMAZING COSTA RICA EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Casa Linda was the perfect place for me and my boyfriend to stay. We saw wildlife daily on the property, the rooms were spacious and the patio and views are the best in town! If you have a group and want to have the best time - do not hesitate to stay here!!

Not only is their place perfect, but Stephanie and Dan are THE BEST hosts. Hospitable, helpful, and best of all, SO fun and accommodating. They'll help you book all the best tours, refer you to the best restaurants, and their very handsome assistant (puppy) Gus will make you feel right at home!

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself at Casa Linda and please come back soon!
markholda
Palos Heights, Illinois
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had the pleasure of going in a trip to Costa Rica with a very good friend of mine ( Mike Cerf). We stayed at his friends place ,CASA LINDA. Dan Fleming is a friend of Mikes and now Dan and his wife Stephanie A. Fleming or my friends and Mikes Forever. They are the most real down to earth people you can meet. As host I have seen and heard about them going out of there way to make sure guest are very comfortable, not only at there loving tropical hotel , but for anything they wish to do. They will tell you the best places to go, they will most likely offer you a ride or offer to go with you and be your free guide. They are very informational people , anything you need to know about the area or even other countries they know or will find out for you. This great couple have traveled to over 26 countries together.. I can not wait to return there in two week, this time I am brining family and friends and staying for a month. I was there 6 months ago and we have kept in touch by facebook almost daily they are like family to me.... I cant forget to mention the unbelievable view they have of the water and the Sunsets, and they are located so close to many many AWESOME ATTRACTIONS....This is my second visit in 6 months for 3 weeks this time and it was three times the amazing fun, the Water falls, hot springs ,horse ride in the JUNGLE and on the beach, the QUAD 4X4 TRIP IN THE JUNGLE, THE JUNGLE BOAT CRUISE WHEN THE MONKEY JUMP ON MY BACK, THE BOOZE CRUISE, THE BEACHES THE AMAZING SUNSETS....... The Pariots the hang out when it rains....... A MUST SEE.. DAN AND STEPH AND THERE BABY GUS IS MY NEW EXTENDED FAMILY, I'LL BE BACK VERY SOON

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you very much for staying with us! We had a wonderful time hosting you and your group and we hope you do come back very soon! Pura Vida!
loladotco...
Santiago, Chile
“Casa linda: home away from home”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Steph, Dan and Gus (for Augusto) have a little piece of paradise en Manuel Antonio. Casa linda is a beautiful hostal which I hope stays for many years to come, because I plan coming many times. Is súper nice. Every thing here es pretty and practical at the same time (they have thougth of every thing!). Súper clean.
7 room no one the same than the other, and I have to say its view is breathtaking. And in the perfect spot of this gorgeous town, 100 meters from Café Milagros and Emilio's, which are to eat as Manuel Antonio national park and Bizans are the places one must Go. Steph and Dan gave me great info where to go to and great tips.
I couln't go to a water fall with Dan, but is a rain check. Next time I come I will definately do so. In short: casa linda is perfect!

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review! We enjoyed having you on the property and we do hope you return many times in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
“PERFECT LOCATION, PERFECT OCEAN VIEWS!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This place is incredible! Center of everything, wildlife on property, amazing people running this place!! My group couldn't of asked for a better stay and these rooms were so clean! They had white sheets, white towels, and everything is decorated so nicely! Dan and Stephanie were the highlight of our group retreat and they know everything about Manuel Antonio!

Your age range 65+
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed having your retreat on our property and we welcome you all back any time! Pura Vida!
todoplaya
Austin, Texas
“Great Place for Large Groups in Manuel Antonio”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location has multiple rooms; each one has a Apple TV (Think: Netflix) equipped TV and restroom with showers. Some rooms have a minifridge. There are two beds near the kitchen area.
You WILL see monkeys and a parrot nearby-awesome!
Owner couple Dan and Stephanie are originally from the States and went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of (we were 17 people). Dan showed us a secret waterfall nearby, and it was a wonderful trek, because it was Dan's (and the locals') personal spot.
Wifi is pretty good, there is a Falafal/alcohol smoothie bar across the street. The bus stop is near too (make sure to ask-they aren't marked in Costa Rica). Cost for bus fare is 310 colones. While most places take USD, buses will not.
Did I mention there was an excellent view of the sea from their property?

If you're a security nut like me, there is security present 24 hours. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Manuel Antonio.

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all of your kind words and we would love if you returned someday. Pura Vida, friends!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;