“Perfect Sunset”

Barba Roja Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Costa Rican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Manuel Antonio tradition since 1975, Barba Roja Restaurante is the local hangout, as well as the best sunset view in the area. Open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. Please join us for Happy Hour every day from 4-6. Every Tuesday and Friday we have live music, Wednesday is ladies night and karaoke. Enjoy our 5 big screens every day with your favorite sports programming. We offer a variety of cuisines from around the world at good prices.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Perfect Sunset”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was the first restaurant we ate at in Manuel Antonio. We arrived early and barely any people were there, so we had our pick of tables. And the one we did sit at, had such a perfect view of the sunset that it took me forever just to eat the food!
The menu we received was very limited, I am not sure if it was the time we were there...or perhaps you had to ask for the specials. Our food was quite good and I have no compaints. I just wish we would have seen the bigger menu that was advertised and discussed on line.

Escazu, Costa Rica
“Great mahi mahi”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Came here last night with my two girlfriends, had really good daiquiris to drink! The service was fast and the food was delicious. I hope to come back in the day and check out the sunsets next time. I really enjoyed the live band as well. Will be back next time I visit, I will try the BBQ:-)

• Visited March 2013
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
“Great Food, Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is the best place!!! Great food and Staff. Has one of the best views for sunsets. Just a fun place!!

Knowlton, Quebec, Canada
“Awesome food, service and sunsets”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Generous portions, delicious home cooked meals, fresh sushi and cold beer served by friendly staff who remembered our names and sitting outside up on a mountain overlooking those types of sunsets you'll never ever forget. And reasonable prices too. If I lived it Manuel Antonio, I'd be a regular!

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, better people and incredible view.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had a great time Wed night with the band, two for one burgers and a couple wierd cocktails. Thx for a great week.