“Wedding Day Magic”
Review of Spa Uno - CLOSED

Spa Uno
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax you are on vacation! Dedicated to amazing treatments since 1999, Spa Uno continues to surprise and delight guests with exotic services using our handmade, organic products. Both indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor (treetop canopy) treatment rooms available. Give us a call for weekly specials.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I know it seems too good to be true but my wedding experience was so close to perfect it is ridiculous and none of it would have been possible without my amazing wedding planner, Sylvia and the wonderful team at Spa Uno. One of my favorite parts of the day started with a beautiful outdoor yoga class held on the deck of Spa Uno, what a wonderful way to get centered for the day ahead. Molly and her team were gracious in accommodating my often fluctuating schedule which I found is vital to the wedding day. I can’t say enough about my hair and makeup service. Pracilla arrived at the house with everything she needed to pull off beach hair/makeup. I had an idea of what I wanted done with my hair and she took it to another level with precision and was astonishingly quick. My makeup was light and flawless, perfect. One tip, play in the ocean, swim in the pool and don’t wash your hair for at least a day (I did 2), it will make for a much better style and slightly beachy wave look. If you can, try to schedule a massage at the spa for the day after the wedding, it is so nice to get the kinks of months of planning out and calmly reflect on all that has happened. Finally, as a frequent traveler to MA, I enjoy the simple pleasures of heading to beach, renting a chair/umbrella and ordering fresh ceviche for lunch- there really is nothing better.

spaunomanager, Owner at Spa Uno, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Although we rarely receive Spa Uno wedding reviews via tripadvisor we greatly appreciate them.

We were honored to be featured in a prestigious online wedding magazine issue (out this summer) for our Spa Uno destination wedding vacations!

The company hand picked a select few of our recent brides, whom were asked to submit TripAdvisor reviews from their recent Spa Uno Weddings adventures.

Thank you again in advance to our lovely brides for their instant replies, we expect more to come.

Happy Honeymoons and Pura Vida.

There are newer reviews for Spa Uno

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Thanks again to the hairdresser that made my early afternoon so special. This was very sentimental to me as I didn't have any family or friends to accompany me during my pre-wedding preparations. I'm sorry I forgot her name, but she is very good at her profession (saying this from a past hair salon owner and hairstylist myself) and it was a pleasure to have her do my hair for me.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had a deep-tissue massage during an April visit. Everything was nice, though it seemed a bit short. I went with someone else who was getting the same massage; hers started before mine and ended after mine, but it wasn't a huge difference. It is located in the midst of most of the hotels, midway between Quepos and the beach, which is nice.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were happy they could accomodate us at such short notice. We all enjoyed our treatments; The girls were an hour before me and i was a bit disappointed there was not a pool or patio to use while i waited for my treatment. the staff were very professional and the treaments were excellent and definitly well priced. We will defintly will be back next year!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

A group of us went to Spa Uno. We did purchase the tapas and sangria, which added to the experience. The mani/pedis were good and the facial was basic. Those in the group who had a massage loved it, so that is recommended.