The deluxe room we stayed in was very modern and clean. There were a few insects and one gecko that managed to get in possibly through the gap between the window in the bathroom and the wall or maybe when the room was being cleaned. The bed was very comfortable, the staff was nice and the breakfast that was included was good although the selection is not large. There is no hairdryer in the room, but one can be requested. Also, it was nice to have a selection of DVDs to borrow if you wanted to stay in. My only major complaint is that hot water in the shower was not consistent; it would sometimes get cold and it was not terribly hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park