The Falls Resort was the most luxurious and impressive place we stayed throughout our travels of Costa Rica. The rooms are amazing and comfortable, set in beautiful gardens. The pool was great too. The added extras, like free towels for the pool and beach, help to make this a very comfortable stay.
We liked this place so much we decided to stay an extra night. We had to move from our standard room to a "superior" room for this extra night which was more expensive. We actually preferred the cheaper, standard room as it was in a more private location and with a hammock on the porch and was just as luxurious and comfortable as the superior suite, if not more so.
The staff were very helpful and Charlie the bartender was a lovely guy. The breakfasts were good and basic lunches available but it is a shame food is not available in the evenings. There are plenty of nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, but take care as there were two robberies of tourists which happened down the main road road whilst we were there. I think that security in the area has been increased as a result and we always felt safe - particularly within the hotel itself.
The beaches within Manuel Antonio National Park were definitely worth the visit. We were not impressed with the main beach there - a bit busy and the main road backs onto this beach.
If you do visit Manuel Antonio I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park