I recently spent 4 days at The Falls and I truly didn’t want to leave! It was my first time in Costa Rica and really didn’t know what to expect but the staff and the proprietor of The Falls, Scott Thompson , made everything perfect! The suites were large and airy and beautifully decorated. The bed was enormous and incredibly comfortable. Every convenience was provided including wireless Internet access that worked perfectly, a flat screen TV and an oversized, tile bathroom . The complimentary breakfast was outstanding: eggs, assorted fresh, local fruit, black beans, cheeses, pancakes, waffles, all sorts of juices and of course, wonderful local coffee. I had so much for breakfast I skipped lunch every day! The pool area was immaculate and there were even monkeys hanging around one morning! I can’t recommend The Falls enough – you won’t be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica