Come on people, Garden of Eden? I think not. We booked our stay at "The Falls" based on Tripadvisor reviews and though we were not totally disappointed, we would have been had we not received a discount due to construction next door.
Here's the breakdown:
* Breakfast is ok. Some stuff is good, some stuff not so fresh.
* Staff is very friendly and helpful.
* Room was not too clean - roaches, spiders, lizards enter freely through small cracks in ceiling. I'd say the room is more like an enclosed patio.
* Bathroom is large, but poorly ventilated and has only a closet door. That's right, if you ever plan on having sex with your significant other again, I'd recommend leaving the hotel room when he/she goes number 2.
* The grounds are very nice, and you will see all sorts of four to eight legged creatures in the garden and ponds.
* We experienced interruptions in power, water, internet and cable service during our stay.
It's a slight no on this one - I think if you look around you'll find a nicer place.More