Eleven us stayed at this hotel for five nights and had a wonderful time. The staff and owner were personal and very accommodating to our needs. This small boutique hotel gives a personal, private secure feeling while staying there. The garden is beautiful and interesting with many common house plants that you may be used to seeing inside at home as well as with many exotic plants . The adjacent infinity style pool with bar service was great and we really enjoyed having a convenient delicious breakfast here every morning. While in the area, we saw sloths, kinkajous, monkeys, colorful birds and lots of butterflies and insects. There are many local tours and restaurants that the staff can recommend or help make arrangements for you. The local bus and taxi service is inexpensive and convenient to the wonderful beaches a short ride away. We highly recommend staying at The Falls and would stay here the next time we visit Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica