Be prepared for a surprise when you arrive, from the street this hotel doesn't look like much... but then you enter. It is a beautiful hotel and the grounds are stunning! The included breakfast was a lovely touch and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
We had a standard room and it was more than we expected. There was a lovely porch (with a hammock), surrounded by the garden and a king sized bed. The location is perfect and the staff were wonderful.
The highlight of the stay was relaxing around the infinity pool. It was the end of our trip and we wanted to relax. This was the perfect place to do that. On our last day there was a sloth. He/she put on a show for us. It was memorable to say the least. We also had a visit from some monkeys.
The restaurant was also wonderful! Eat there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park