“My favorite hotel in Costa Rica”

Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio
Ranked #6 of 46 Hotels in Manuel Antonio
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite hotel in Costa Rica”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The falls made my trip. It was by far my favorite hotel in CR and I highly recommend. Beautiful, very good customer service and very clean. The staff was great and very helpful, and the food was delicious as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have looked at the bad and poor reviews and think these people must have stayed at a different place! The Falls was absolutely fantastic! Lovely spacious rooms (we had cabina 5), great breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful grounds. Because the grounds are rather big, you don't run into other tourists too much - it's very relaxing. I'd always come back. Don't listen to the bad reviews!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
miami
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place was awesome, the pool, the breakfast and their staff. Johana help us out on room 24 due to a ac malfunction, she give us another room until the problem was fixed. We did book a horse riding tour and everything works perfect. We will be back..thanks

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I was staying here as a solo female traveller and really enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and beautiful and the bed was luxurious. The staff was very helpful and provided everything I needed, including helpful info. They even got me a personalized taxi driver who I became friends with during my stay. I was disappointed I didn't see any monkeys at the hotel, but I got my fill at the national park nearby. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank julzanderson
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 8 days and had a great stay. The hotel grounds are beautiful & it really makes it so unique. The rooms are very nice as well. We never had issues with hot water or a/c. The resort is extremely clean. We will deff be back again! The restaurant is great as well. We ate here a lot since we were tired after long days of excursions and the food was delicious every time. It was also reasonably priced as well.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ashley B
Claremore, Ok
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our group of 16 stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time! The staff is AMAZING, they can't do enough for you. We saw and heard the Howler Monkeys and Squirrel Monkeys, and a Sloth!
Louis in the restraunt and bar was wonderful, they knew that we had to leave early for Airport and made sure that the breakfast buffet was ready for us, (the staff came in early for this!) . He even made a reservation at his favorite restraunt for all of us for dinner! The ladies in the office made sure that we had everything we needed, they had our itinerary from Costa Rica Expeditions, and kept us on track. The pool was very relaxing and clean. Your own patio. Good location, can walk into town and shop, also walk to beach. The rooms have alot of space would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My Kids and I really enjoyed our stay at The Falls. Jorge, Johanna were so helpful answering questions and helping us book tours. Luis provided such good service in the restaurant and bar and we enjoyed talking with him.
Our room was really nice with a pretty view. We loved the monkeys that visited in the mornings. The pool and grounds are so pretty and well maintained. We loved the breakfast every morning, and had several meals that were wonderful!
My daughter told me to send a "shout out:" to Luis!

Room Tip: Room 12 had a pleasant view, nice balcony, many visits from monkeys!