When deciding where to stay in Manuel Antonio you have lots of options.
We did our research and decided upon The falls resort as it had a decent price and fantastic location close to Manuel Antonio national park and was on the main road with access to restaurants and bars.
e arrived at the falls resort and parked our car outside, they have a nice little parking section at the front so you can park you car off the main road right the front. We collected our bags and headed to the reception.
Check in was nice and quick and we were then walked to our Suite. We were very happy that we had been given the only single suite on the entire resort and felt like we had our own private cottage in the jungle.
The suites were really well made and had all the makings of a modern hotel room. There was air conditioning, a flat screen tv with DVD player, alarm clock , a fridge , ceiling fan.
We loved the fact that you were isolated at the back of the property with nature
The property itself was laid out really well and everything was close. You could walk from the suite to the pool or bar in about 1 minute or to the restaurant for dinner, this did come in handy during our stay as it was rainy season and just being out in the rain for one minute your soaked.
The hotel had a great bar that served any drink you could think of and Costa rican cocktails. The restaurant served breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It was nice that breakfast each day was including in the rate we paid. Most morning you could have the western menu (friend eggs & potatoes) or go with the local (Gallo pinto) Rice & beans.
The restaurant also had a reasonably priced restaurant in the evenings and we dined here one night
We were really impressed with the falls resort and how close it was to Manuel Antonio national park. We would definately return back to this resort in the future.
The falls resort is located on the main road to Manuel Antonio national park and you can walk to the park from the hotel if you wanted, it will take you about 45 minutes, or you can drive, but you will need to pay for parking when you reach the national park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica