We were absolutely impressed by Falls Resort. We own a boutique hotel in Samara, and we often travel in Costa Rica looking for properties to recommend to our hotel guests who travel to other areas in CR. This is the nicest hotel that we have found at a beach location (well, besides our own!). Everything at this hotel is very comfortable, designed to North American standards---not common here in CR, and the staff is extremely helpful and attentive. It was a wonderful surprise, from the excellent bedding, the spacious bathroom, to the great service at the restaurant. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica