Arriving at the hotel, we have to say that we had a little bit of apprehension regarding the entrance but as soon as we entered the lobby, every doubt went away. We were greeted by employees that could speak both english and spanish in a fluent way and they even gave us an equivalent room because the one we booked wasn't ready. We were able to ask for recommendations concerning restaurants or even activities and not once were we disappointed. The informative guide inside the hotel room was useful and helped by being objective. Good pool size and unused because it was the rainy season but still nice to have. We had a small problem with water not running inside the room the first day but the problem was promptly resolved. Save a night for the hotel restaurant, and try the Sea Bass! Delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica