We came to Manuel Antonio during the second half of our 8-day vacation. The hotel that we had stayed in during the first half was a luxurious resort, so I admit that I was a little anxious when we pulled up to The Falls. To be honest, it doesn't have a lot of curb appeal. It looked very small and a little dumpy from the outside. We walked in, and I was expecting a big front desk and people to welcome us. It was just an empty lounge area, and the driver had to show us to the reception area. However, things soon improved. Once we found the reception, we were greeted warmly and instantly taken to our room. The room was so peaceful and beautiful. We instantly felt at home. The lady at reception showed us around our room, and there was a book in our room that had reviews of the different restaurants in the area, etc. It was very helpful. The grounds of the hotel were absolutely beautiful. The gardens were amazing and we felt like we were literally in the middle of the rainforest. We loved all of the different walking paths that went through the gardens. It was definitely a huge shock based on what we saw when we pulled up. We had no idea that something so beautiful was inside the plain exterior! We enjoyed watching all of the animals every morning. The restaurant there was delicious and VERY reasonably priced. Everything that I tried there I loved. Everyone that worked there was incredibly nice. It was by far the best customer service that I had while on vacation. We literally felt like we had become part of their family by the time we left. The staff there were excellent about reserving excursions for us and making dinner reservations for us. It was so "homey" there that we ended up liking The Falls much better than our luxury resort that we had stayed in before. My one complaint was that we couldn't get Wifi in our room, so we had to come sit by the pool or in the lobby to use Wifi. The location was great...we could walk to a ton of restaurants and were a short ($0.50) bus ride into town or the beach. I would hands-down stay there again the next time we go to Manuel Antonio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica