Expectations of this hotel were not met. Booked trip because of online advertising. Thought we were at the wrong hotel when we arrived,outside looks very unkempt. Our room above the kitchen was priced the same as the bungalows and had no privacy or quietness. When we arrived, the staff did not offer any information...just apologized that it was raining. No concierge to help with bags. We were told to go through the dining room (at dinner time) towing our bags. Dangerous stairwell. We thought the waterfalls was near the property (hence the name "The Falls"). Based on this trip, we would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park