My husband and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary at The Falls. We loved it! The entrance may be simple but the resort opens up to a lush and beautiful oasis with lovely accommodations. We were so impressed with our suite and I must say that the bed was extremely comfortable. The entire staff was both friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were very good (great coffee). If fact, all the meals we had there were excellent. Definitely check out "El Santuario Canopy Tour" while you are there. My compliments to the entire team at The Falls. We would love to return there someday soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park