Our family (my husband, myself, and our two kids, 10 & 13) recently returned from Costa Rica, after staying at the Falls for a week. We had the time of our lives, and we cannot say enough good things about the Falls. The flora on the grounds was so beautiful - it felt like you were staying in the jungle, especially when troops of squirrel monkeys came through! In addition, we saw agouti on the property & a basilisk lizard almost daily. The pool was very nice; the dining room was great - nice daily breakfasts, and we also had lunch and dinner there, and they were excellent (the dinner we had there was the best we had in Costa Rica). Our room was very nice, and spacious, even with 4 of us. Scott and his wife, Tracy, were incredibly helpful and friendly, as were the rest of the staff. We walked to the beach daily, and saw wildlife every time (howlers, squirrel monkeys, white faced monkeys, sloth, iguana)! Bus was also easily accessible, and we often returned from the beach via bus. Many other restaurants within walking distance, as well. We already miss being there, and we would HIGHLY recommend staying at the Falls, and hope to return again some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica