Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$388
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$239
$222
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$259
$202
Hotel San Bada(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$194
$178
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
$151
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$133
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$302
$282
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$360
$349
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$205
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$104
Priceline
1,099 results
All reviewswalk in closetcosta ricamosquito netstandard roomnational parkbeautiful groundsel avionceiling fanlarge bathroomhappy hourboutique hoteltropical paradiseyogurtpublic busstaff was very friendly and helpfula short bus ridebeautiful room
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very nice hotel at a reasonable price. Our room ( #9) was spacious and clean. The hotel restaurant provided some of the better dining experiences of our week in the area, and the staff was very very nice. The pool is small but does the trick.
The hotel is in close proximity ( 5 minute drive ) to the beach, the park, and Quepos.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was me and my girlfriends first trip to Costa Rica and we couldn't have been more properly introduced. The service at the hotel was great the staff is super friendly and very helpful. I just loved how The Manuel Antonio National Park is right at your back door so all of the cool birds such as Broad-Billed Flycatchers and Scarlet-Rumped Tanagers, Mammals such as the Coati and the Agouti, and reptiles such as geckos and basilisks. The food in the restaurant is a little pricey but delicious. The hotel is located within a 20 minute walk from the entrance to the park and the pacific ocean. The rooms are large and very comfortable. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Just a mile up the road from the beach, we found The Falls to be a great location to explore Manuel Antonio. Our room had a very comfortable king bed. The bathroom was spacious and nice. The walk-in closet was a nice surprise. We ate at the restaurant a few of the nights we were there. Their sea bass was the best I've ever head. Their coconut chocolate chip cookie with ice cream was really good as well. Their rates for drinks were better than the surrounding restaurants.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

So don't let the exterior of the hotel scare you from the street view, because it almost looks like a motel. However, as soon as you walk in, you realize how beautiful it really is. The garden is very pretty and home of many animals and flowers that I was lucky enough to see. I saw a Paca (Agouti Paca), an opossum, spiders, lizards, humingbird and monkeys just while sitting on the porch.

The staff were all incredibly nice and gave good advice. We only ate breakfast here and were very satisfied with the food quality and service. Wifi did not reach our room, but worked a few feet away from our door, so no real problem.

This hotel has a great location! 20 minute walk to the beach, close to stores and shops. It's not a waterfront property.

Only surprise for me and my best friend was that the rooms contain one queen size (maybe king) bed and a fold out sofa. As it was just me and my friend and we requested two beds, we took turns on sleeping on the large bed. The fold out sofa wasn't that uncomfortable, but more so a surprise.

I would definitely stay here again, especially with a significant other.

Tips:
Do not leave your stuff unattended at the public beach, ever. Locals will most likely steal it.

Only place we ate at and did not like was Agua Azul (very close to the hotel). It was overpriced and their menu contained standard bar foods. I was not a fan though the view of the ocean was amazing.

Make sure to walk through the National Park and see the private beaches. There is also a small waterfall at the end of one of the park trails.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Booked this hotel because of Trip Advisor and it was awesome. Right off the main road, a quiet curvy mountain road, this hotel doesn't look spectacular from the road, but what awaits inside is the perfect mix of luxury and wilderness.

The grounds of the hotel separate rooms into single or double groupings, with enough space between bungalows to convince you that you might be alone in the jungle for a second. The rooms are clean and a mix of local materials and stylish modern elements. The bath room was exactly what you need after kayaking or going to the beach, a walk-in slate shower with raising windows for privacy and natural light. The room has has french doors that open out to a hammock and a view of the rest of the property, camouflaged by flora and fauna.

During my stay I saw an agouti, a poisonous dart frog, and a jesus christ lizard all on the grounds. The location is perfect to sneak down to the Tico beach down the hill or catch many tours in surrounding areas.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was quality and timely, which isn't necessarily always the case. I would definitely return to this hotel if I ever went back to Manuel Antonio.

FYI, if you are going to Manuel Antonio by way of San Jose, the main road to get to this hotel is sometimes closed. I highly recommend that you check into this before you arrive or your could find yourself waiting several hours before you can leave San Jose. There are alternate routes, but the roads in Costa Rica are no joke and alternate routes can be hairy. We arrived on a Sunday at 12 pm and the road to Manuel Antonio was closed until 6 pm.