We spent 4 nights at The Falls and we loved every moment of it! Positioned on the mountain just a short bus ride to the National Park we found thr gardens very tranquil we didn't worry about not having sea views.
The pool is small but very relaxing, just near the bar and surrounding by lush rsinforest gardens and plenty of wildlife. We were fortunate enough to see monkeys snd lizards in the hotel grounds -even a little porcupine tuvked up in the rafters of our balcony on the morning we had to leave.
The room was huge (we had one of the larger rooms up the stairs which go up from the restaurant) with lovely decor and was always bery clean. Air con, fan, mozzy net - we slept perfectly each night.
Big thanks to the staff who were fantastic, oh and do yourself a favour and get one of the in house massages!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park