We enjoyed our stay at the Falls, it was comfortable and had beautiful grounds. There is no ocean view so don't expect one but the food is the best we had on our trip to Costa Rica and there is a waiter who is super friendly named Luis. He made us feel quite special and he makes the best Pina Colada I have ever had in my life! We had a problem with our AC but they were quick to get it taken care of. I wish they had coffee makers in the rooms but they did have coffee ready in the dining room by 5 AM. It is an older resort but it is a great place for garden lovers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park