We just got back from staying at The Falls and just loved it. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. the rooms were great. We stayed in number 25 which was on the street (only 24 and 25 are), but it was very big, clean and could comfortably sleep 5 people. The garden is amazing so beautiful for a daily stroll looking for Monkeys, sloths, agoutis and bats. The pool was lovely. the bus stop to go down to the park and beach is right across the street and costs about 70 cents. The restaurants was really excellent and much more reasonable than many others nearby. I just can't recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica