When traveling abroad it's very hard to be sure about the hotel you are booking and there can be lots of surprises. I booked 4 nights in a Deluxe Room at The Falls resort based on reviews I read, location and a little bit of wishful thinking.
We arrived in San Jose and were greeted by our driver that was arranged through Jorge (the Falls front desk staff). They were great about returning my emails when I had questions. We got to the hotel after a three hour drive and were very impressed. Jorge was anticipating our arrival and our room was amazing. Five minutes after checking in, a group of monkeys made their way through the trees that fill the grounds.
The hotel room was amazing, the staff was exceptional and we had a great time in Manuel Antonio. The only reason I didn't give five stars was because the prices are definitely aimed at the gringos. The rooms are worth it but the prices at the restaurant and bar are not much different from the prices in California. During a thunder storm my girlfriend and I split a steak and had a few rounds and it ended up at $80. I guess Costa Rica in general just isn't cheap like it used to be. That's not the fault of The Falls Resort though, it's everywhere. I would definitely go back there and would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park