“Best restaurant in Manuel Antonio”
Review of Cafe Agua Azul

Cafe Agua Azul
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Best restaurant in Manuel Antonio

Write a ReviewReviews (2,108)

Reviewed January 29, 2010

Agree with some previous posters that food is more Americanized and it might be a good or a bad thing depending on the person. I did like Cafe Azul more then top rated La Hacienda(self proclaimed to my believe) . Views were great.
On a negative note, the bill had more beers on it then I had.
Out of three food places we visited in Manuel Antonio, we liked this one the most.

Reviewed January 24, 2010

We went to agua azul craving a hamburger after weeks of Costa Rican food. The huge burger did not disappoint. Nice views. Food and restaurant very Americanized in food and prices. Not bad if you are craving some American food in paradise!

Reviewed January 18, 2010

Aqua Azul was excellent. We tried many of the guide book recommended restaraunts in Manuel Antonio during our Dec 2009 vacation, and all were good, but Aqua Azul served one of the best meals I've had in years.

Reviewed January 15, 2010

Fantastic food. Sautéed calamari were one of the best I've tried anywhere. Outstanding view, service, everything. Went there twice. When I see La Hacienda listed as the #1 restaurant in Manuel Antonio, I just laugh. This place is FAR better, with a view to boot!