“What can I say......”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What can I say......”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The view, looking out and down a hillside is absolutely spectacular and the cervezas are cold. Delicious ceviche and very nice staff.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Canada
“Awesome Burgers!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Aqua Azul is a small restaurant with a great view. We went there for an early dinner, but were disappointed that their dinner menu didn't start until 6:00. So, we ordered the fish tacos and a burger with fries for our kids to share.

The burger was HUGE and DELICIOUS! I would highly recommend going there for your burger fix. The fish tacos were alright, but I was spoiled by all the toppings at Taco Bar in Jaco, and these just didn't measure up.

The drinks were fantastic, especially the sangria they had as the drink special! The strawberry margarita was also the best one I've ever had.

Service was fantastic, management was friendly (the servers even pointed out sloths in the trees below to my kids).

Visited August 2014
Williamsburg VA
“Great view, great food!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was probably one of my favorite places in Costa Rica! Great burgers and appetizers, great survice and an unbelieveable view of the Pacific Ocean!!

Denver, Colorado
“Amazing views and great food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My family of 5 went there for lunch recently. Absolutely amazing views. Also, located on 2nd floor with only ~10 tables so a very intimate, special experience. Nice breeze so not too hot. Food was very high quality. Kids enjoyed the Mini Big A** burger and the seafood items were delish. We are foodies with high standards. This did not disappoint.

Austin, Texas
“Maybe just an off night...”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Agua Azul came highly recommended. We arrived and the restaurant was hopping busy.

Service took a while - the owner (i believe) seemed swamped and tried to juggle all the people.

Food was OK - preparations on 3 of our 5 dishes were either overcooked (shrimp in shells burned), cold or bland.

I certainly understand an off-night every once in a while. I think we hit it.

Visited August 2014