“sushimi tuna margarita. get one..” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Agua Azul

Cafe Agua Azul
Cuisines: American, Latin, Bar, Seafood, South American, Central American, Costa Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dallas, Georgia
“sushimi tuna margarita. get one..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i ate here twice during our 3 month stay we thought it rated about a 5 or a 6 out of 10 during lunch and maybe an 8 for dinner. To us the best thing we had was the sushimi tuna margarita WOW i want one now.but its only available at dinner so needless to say my lunch here has a lower rating. But the owners are from the deep south united states and im all about that..GO DOWGS!!

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Quepos, Costa Rica
“Great ocean view and very good food, BUT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I been there last weekend with my girlfriend, the food still being excellent, but the place need some renewals. The tables are blacks and dirty, the ceiling are rusty, 90s TV
But no big deal, just some small details, Grat ocean view and very good food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Carlos B
Winnipeg, Canada
“A fun experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to Agua Azul twice on my trip to Manuel Antonio. I enjoyed my chicken that had a breading with macadamia nuts a coconut. The service was very good. When we first arrived it was very busy and we got moved from the bar to a table almost immediately afterwards. The waiter even remembered us when we went back. It wasn't to expensive which was good. They were famous for their burgers which wet from 1/2 pound to 2 pounds! Of course we had to try one...they were excellent and you had a variety of choices to choose from and also vegetables to put on, bacon,etc. There was an open bar with the kitchen on the inside so, you could watch the chefs prepare your meal which was nice. I went back it was so good, the next time I went back for lunch. When I went back for lunch it was very very filling. I was so full I didn't even want to go out for dinner! We are five people so the men split the burger an the ladies had the BLT wrap, quesadillas and everyone spilt nachos. There was a scenic view and when you look over the railing you can see the hotels and houses. It's beautiful at night time. I had such great times at Agua Azul. The appetizer of patacones which are fried plantains were very delicious it was served almost immediately. Lovely restaurant overall...I would go back when I come back to Costa Rica! It was a fun experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Red Bank, New Jersey
“best restaurant hands down!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Do not miss this place on your trip to Manuel Antonio! Beautiful view awesome food!!! I had the Big A*s burger it was excellent, my wife and daughter had the chicken tacos that they both raved about them.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Ahh Crusted Tuna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Agua Azul food is amazing. The view is even better. The lunch menu also has some great items. I loved the shrimp basket and burgers. You will spend a little more but this restaurant has one of the best views in town.

• Visited August 2013