“Good food”

Cafe Agua Azul
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a delicious fish dinner here. Very informal atmosphere. Somewhat noisy. We were able to walk here from Como Si No.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,951)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place was more focused on American food than anything else. It was pretty average quality, too. I'd compare it to Applebee's or something like that. It had a great view and fast service though.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I ate at Aqua Azul and could not have been more impressed! The food was awesome. My husband ordered pork tenderloin that was so juicy and tender he could cut it with a fork. The red snapper was fresh and the vegetables were something out of this world. The price is comparable to a nice dinner in NC. Eat here, you will be glad you did!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

There were no tables so we ate at the bar and watched the food being prepared. I had squid with olives, onions appetizer. Main dish was Panko Tuna cooked perfectly to order

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Expensive for Costa Rica, but well worth the price. My stepson had a 1 pound burger and it was HUGE. I had a burrito that was the best I had ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant.