“Great food with and even better view”
Review of Cafe Agua Azul

Cafe Agua Azul
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Now we're not talking gormet foods, but great (super sized) burgers, nachos, etc....washed down with your favorite beverge while overlooking the beaches below.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had the 1/2 pound funguy burger and couldn't finish the whole thing. The view of the ocean is spectacular. Great service too.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for an early lunch at the recommendation of our tour guide and it was great! Amazing ocean views and breezes, great food (fajitas, burgers, fish wraps, etc.), and very friendly and attentive servers. It was a little pricey for a basic lunch though - $60 for four of us with no apps or alcohol.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had a late lunch here. I had chicken (hardshell) tacos, my wife had soft taco calamari. Her meal was by far the better meal. I would rate mine a 3 and hers a 5. Service was good. The setting is nice...comfortable and casual with a view overlooking the ocean. I have no real complaints and would attend here again, the next time with a different meal. Prices are reasonable....more or less what is expected for this time of casual restaraunt in the MA area.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have been going to Aqua Azul since it opened and had lunch and dinner here on our last visit. It is a small café overlooking the rain forest and Ocean and has a beautiful view. The kitchen is open air right on the deck and the food is very good and fresh. The ownership has changed since the last time I was in Manuel Antonio and the new vibe is not quite as friendly, a little less relaxed during busy times. Overall still very good and worth a visit but just not quite the excellent service I was use to.