I am so happy I stumbled across Pacifico Colonial while searching for a hotel online! My family of 4 adults & 1 child stayed in condo 2 North from October 27-30th & the condo was more than we could have ever expected! The location is perfect & the spacious living area, rooms, kitchen, & balcony make you feel as if you're in the presidential suite of a 5 star hotel. There are great restaurants, a supermarket, bank, & bus stop all within a 5 minute walk from Pacifico Colonial as well. I recommend eating at Café DeSilva which is a 2 minute walk just south of the property. The property manager Melissa was extremely helpful & she acted as our own personal concierge. Melissa can also arrange for a private chef to come & cook your family a meal at a very reasonable cost.
If you need a little more room, check out Pacifico Colonial’s 3 bedroom room floor plan or the 4 bedroom penthouse. Melissa was nice enough to show us these for next time we come & the view from the penthouse is well worth it. If you have a large group, Melissa also has a house to rent right around the corner. Check out the pictures at www.pacificocolonial.com/gallery.html. Take my advice & book this place! I guarantee you won’t regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Pacifico Colonial Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Condominiums Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio