I was here for just over a week in August 2012. As a frequent traveler I am tired of 'hotel' living. At the Pacifico Colonial condo I truly felt like I was staying at my 'home away from home'. The condo management and staff were impeccable. They looked out for our every need without being obtrusive. Anything we even 'thought' about doing they had recommendations for. We took all their advice, allowed them to make all our 'adventure' arrangements and could not have had a better experience! I was on vacation but also needed to work while there. The condo had incredible wifi service which allowed me to work from my laptop anywhere in the condo OR on the patio! One evening there was a very violent windstorm and the power went out....except at Pacifico Colonial (they have their own generators for such emergencies).
The layout of the condo was perfect! Hotel amenities with a very comfortable 'home away from home' feel. I uploaded some photos which demonstrate some of the little perks like beautiful sunsets visible from inside and out, daily 'towel art' left for us by housekeeping and some of the wildlife we saw from our own balcony.
The location could not be better. We we able to walk to the local grocers, walk to cafes and restaurants. The condo staff arranged for our transportation for our adventures. The local bus that runs between Manuel Antonio and Quepos stops just outside the condo complex so it's easy to hop and off.
I've never felt so comfortable while traveling and will definitely be back! I highly recommend Pacifico Colonial, particularly for those looking for more than another 'hotel' experience (business travelers, families etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Pacifico Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio