Pacifico Colonial Condominiums
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$813
$388
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$239
$222
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$234
$220
  • Breakfast included
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$202
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$360
$349
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$302
$282
Hotel San Bada(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$194
$171
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
$151
  • Breakfast included
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$133
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$104
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom condothese condosbeautiful condowithin walking distanceitalian restaurant across the streetsunset viewingprivate garagedaily maid service was greatfrequent travelergated parkingcosta ricagrocery storewasher and dryeroverlooking jungleseparate bathroomswim lapsrecommending restaurants
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can't think of a more amazing place to stay. The staff was kind, caring, friendly and as professional as I've ever encountered. The rooms are spectacular with views that will provide a lifetime of memories. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gene D
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first trip to Costa Rica and will not be my last. The stay at Pacifico Colonial was a fantastic expereience. The condos are roomy, clean, and well appointed. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. The large deck has a beautiful view of the ocean.

The staff were a joy and looked after every detail of our stay - from the excursions - to the meals. No detail was missed or overlooked.

A truly fantastic experience in every way !!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a fantastic experience it was to stay at the Pacifco Colonial. I was never a fan of 1 week vacations, but after staying here and having to never think where to go or how to get there I am hooked. They take care of you the minute you get there till the minute you leave. The rooms are simply amazing (along with the views) and the staff are always there to make your stay more than enjoyable. They can fully customize your vacation to your specific needs through various tours and events and I would highly recommend you take them up on this as they know the best places to go. Staying at Pacifico Colonial is something you just won’t ever regret!

Room Tip: There is no bad room - but the higher you go the better the views
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Happened upon this place while out for a stroll in Manuel Antonio. My friend and I rented a 2 bedroom unit which was more than we ever expected. Two bathrooms, two large bedrooms, laundry and fully equipped luxury condo unit. This place was the highlight in terms of accommodations to our trip to C.R. The view of the Pacific is impeccable, great sunsets on the spacious balcony. This more private alternative to staying at a hotel certainly made our time spent in M.A. a memorable one. Close to all amenities, we kept very busy during our stay and the many recommended activities from the superb management and staff. I recommended this place to two friends who are in staying there now and are just as happy as I was which prompted me to write this review.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chris_topher880
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I married my husband in Manuel Antonio in February, and my entire family stayed at Pacifico Colonial. The two penthouse condos were also the place where my bridesmaids and I got ready before the ceremony. We could not have been more impressed with the spaciousness of the living space and the truly breathtaking views of these condos! My photographer was in heaven taking pictures of us and my dress with that backdrop - its to die for!

I can also say with complete confidence (we have stayed in a LOT of places in Manuel Antonio!) that Pacifico Colonial is among the most luxurious accommodations the area has to offer. We have family members who had visited Manuel Antonio in the past and felt that there was no place to stay that holds to American standards - Pacifico Colonial totally changed their minds! It wasn't just the comfortable accommodations that made this place luxurious- it was the service. Melissa tended to each guest, planning tours, recommending restaurants, arranging transportation and catering... pretty much assisting us in every possible way!

I could not be happier with my experience with Pacifico Colonial and would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: They are extremely accommodating - if you're renting multiple condos, it is worth contacting them directly rather than just booking online.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family