This was my first trip to Costa Rica and will not be my last. The stay at Pacifico Colonial was a fantastic expereience. The condos are roomy, clean, and well appointed. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. The large deck has a beautiful view of the ocean.
The staff were a joy and looked after every detail of our stay - from the excursions - to the meals. No detail was missed or overlooked.
A truly fantastic experience in every way !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Pacifico Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio