What a fantastic experience it was to stay at the Pacifco Colonial. I was never a fan of 1 week vacations, but after staying here and having to never think where to go or how to get there I am hooked. They take care of you the minute you get there till the minute you leave. The rooms are simply amazing (along with the views) and the staff are always there to make your stay more than enjoyable. They can fully customize your vacation to your specific needs through various tours and events and I would highly recommend you take them up on this as they know the best places to go. Staying at Pacifico Colonial is something you just won’t ever regret!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Pacifico Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio