Happened upon this place while out for a stroll in Manuel Antonio. My friend and I rented a 2 bedroom unit which was more than we ever expected. Two bathrooms, two large bedrooms, laundry and fully equipped luxury condo unit. This place was the highlight in terms of accommodations to our trip to C.R. The view of the Pacific is impeccable, great sunsets on the spacious balcony. This more private alternative to staying at a hotel certainly made our time spent in M.A. a memorable one. Close to all amenities, we kept very busy during our stay and the many recommended activities from the superb management and staff. I recommended this place to two friends who are in staying there now and are just as happy as I was which prompted me to write this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Pacifico Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park