“Local rustic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ronny's Place

Ronny's Place
Cuisines: Seafood, Central American, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the middle of a 90 acres farm, where restaurant is the only building, you can find our Restaurante y Mirador Ronny´s Place, a beautiful "rancho" at farm´s highest mountain peak, allowing for a magnificent view of a 2 bay private beach and horizon.Our privileged location, make us the only restaurant in town where you can see the sunset 365 days a year.
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Local rustic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The views, the setting, the food - especially the whole fish. You have to travel a long road to get here but it is worth it, especially for the views. The drinks were great too!

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fresh Food at reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family has lived in Costa Rica for a few years now. We recently had our first trip to Ronny's in a torrential rain storm. There were 4 adults in our party & 3 children. I am a very picky eater and Ronny's cooks removed tomatoes & peppers from the chicken skewer I ordered and happily substituted extra pineapple. There was some type of sauce with apples & it was by far one of my most favorite meals in all of Costa Rica. I read a review that said it was expensive. I am not sure what they ordered, but when I got our bill I laughed because it was so reasonably priced in comparison to other places we have been in Costa Rica & Manuel Antonio. We will go back for sure! (I should note the wait staff offered to rush food for our children and were very in tune with our family's needs.)

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must place to go, while in quepos Manuel Antonio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went to this place for dinner time. and the following day for lunch. At first I was a bit sceptic since the road to get there is dark and it seems as though you are not going anywhere but up. Don't worry, at the end of the road you hit the restaurant. There is an area to sit outside and inside we sat inside for dinner. The service was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and warm welcoming. My boyfriend ordered a coco loco which is an alcoholic drink blended with coconut natural juice put inside a coconut! Amazing! Must try! For food I ordered the jumbo shrimp brochettes which was very delicious and full of flavor and freshness. My boyfriend ordered the tuna dish and by far the best tuna I have ever had! Over all a great experience since we went twice! The following day we went again for lunch to take advantage of the beautiful view overlooking the ocean. If I ever come back to CR I will come here again!

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place has an amazing view and the food is delicious! My girl had the "Jumbo Shrimp" which was really good and I had the "Tuna" which was really good as well! Also the Coco Loco and Mojitos are great drinks! All the servers are really nice! Overall it was a great experience!

• Visited September 2013
Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“Great food and a fun road to get there.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great food and a fun road to get there. Oh and the location and views makes thios spot well worth a visit.

Visited September 2013