“Rafting Sagreve river with Josue, great!”
Review of Iguana Tours

Iguana Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Iguana Tours allows individuals, families, and large groups to discover the true adventure tours and exotic treasures of a beautiful land we all so desperately strive to preserve – every day, on every tour, and through every one who shares with us the Iguana Tours experience. And we are so fortunate to be able to provide professional-grade, bilingual, customer-focused, educational adventures that do just that. From the Mangrove Ecological Boat or Kayak Tour & Interactives, our High-Octane White Water Rafting Adventures, Guided Hiking & Tutorials, Sea & River Kayaking, Horseback Riding & Botanical Experiences, Coral Reef Snorkeling, Ecological Canopy Tours, only to name a few, day or night -- ALL our Iguana Tours are geared towards ecology, safety, stewardship, education, adventure, and most of all, fun. As the locals say, “¡Pura Vida!”Let us show you our country. But bottom line, we don’t want you to just have safe, educational, fun, unforgettable adventures – we want you to come back as well. Cross Catholic Church.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rafting Sagreve river with Josue, great!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We experienced full day rafting in Manuel Antonio with Iguana Tours. Our guide, Josue, was great. We feel completely confident, and laught a lot with him and all the team. We would repeat it for sure. Maybe too expensive...

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Savegre River white water rafting”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

A high-octane adrenaline rush and a brilliant half-day adventure. Beautiful views and our guides (especially Johanne and Miguel) couldn't have done more to entertain and look after us.

Corona Del Mar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rafting Trip Warning!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Consider this a warning from experienced rafters! My teenage sons and I went on a rafting trip with Iguana Tours in August with Roy, the head rafting guide. My sons and I have had numerous rafting experiences throughout the Western US and Canada mostly on class 3 and 4 rapids. In all of my past experiences, the rafting outfitter and our guides had respect for the power and danger of the rapids. Safety has been the number one priority in each of my prior rafting trips. Not this one. Safety isn't really a consideration for Roy and apparently Iguana. My sons are water polo players and we are all strong swimmers. Roy used this as a license to intentionally capsize our raft several times while no other rafts tipped at all. There were a total of 7 rafts in our trip. I can appreciate that with higher challenge rapids comes the associated higher risk of going in the river but this was ridiculous! Especially after asking him to stop and knock it off. I was thankful no one was injured. Good luck if you go on a rafting trip with Roy and Iguana Tours!

2 Thank Jeff M
Heredia, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I did a kayak tour of the mangroves, and it was worth every dollar! I was able to call them the day before and make a reservation, so that was convenient. There was a bit of confusion for the pickup, but after calling them they sent us a cab and everything was fine. It was just me and my 3 friends with two employees, so we were able to see a lot of monkeys, some sloths, and he showed us three different types of crabs. The tour was a good length of time, and it was very calm so no need to worry about getting sore arms because it was a lot of sitting and looking at nature. The smaller the group the better, because that was why we were able to go slow and see everything!

Visited July 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Costa Rica zip lining Manuel Antonio Park”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I along with our friends traveling toCosta Rica signed up for zip lining. The guides were very funny and soo friendly! They made us all feel comfortable and they made the experience fun! We all highly recommend this experience to all. We are in our 40's and 50's and found it to be doable for all. make sure you eat breakfast and bring water! They provide a fantastic free lunch! They take great pictures for you and we recommend purchasing those!