We stayed at this hostel in a double private with a shared bathroom and it was much cleaner than I was anticipating as it was the first place we were staying in CR. It was pretty low key, didn't feel like a crazy party hostel and was a short bus ride to the Park. The shower had hot water (!) and was really clean for being a backpackers hostel. The room was sparse but super clean/new (also really big for the 2 of us) and they spruced up our room daily. They had a pool but we didn't partake so I can't say too much about that but the common areas seemed fun and nice. Breakfast is included in the rate ($30/night) and the front desk guy, Mike, was super helpful with all the million questions we asked him. The supermarket is nearby though getting to food is a bit more of a trek; there are some "sodas" nearby which seemed pretty authentic. Also, the internet was free which was a huge perk as we were continuing on from MA. Would have loved to have spent our extra night here but alas they were booked. Great option for those on a budget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms have shared bathrooms with hot water and are equipped with fans. We have a private trail to one of the best views of the sunset over the beach. There is a communal entertainment room with cable TV, DVD-Player, over 80 DVDs, Play Station and a stereo. We keep a clean kitchen with new amenities for everyone to use. We also offer our customers free high speed internet, free parking, free tour information, all-night security guard, laundry service, no curfew, snacks and beverages for sale and a 24-hour Check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Backpackers Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park