“Yummy : )”

The Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mal Pais
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best fresh baked cakes, bread, croisants, pastries, coffee and refreshing drinks! We are open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time in between. Fusion cuisine with fresh daily products and original flavours.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Loved the bakery items and delicious smoothies but it could be a bit pricey depending on what you order, so watch the prices.

They have a great all you can eat hand fired pizza night on Mondays which was awesome!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We really liked the food at The Bakery. I think I would probably just go back for the pastries. While our food was delicious, I just think I would have liked to eat more of the local type food. If we were in Mal Pais for longer, maybe I would crave a grilled cheese or something more, but the pan du chocolat was very good and they had great coffee!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast & ate inside. My wife said the pancakes where the best she probably ever had. Later we went back & got a pizza & again, an excellent size & quality. Then before we left the area, we got some pastries to go for breakfast and needless to say since I was driving I did not get to the bad fast enough & my son had devoured most of the goodies we had bought for the trip. Nice environment. Clean. Good value. Great Quality!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I went here while on our honeymoon and had a fantastic meal. The servers spoke perfect english, the food was inventive and tasty, and the price was good.

Their bread really is fantastic.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I loved the chocolate chip cookies. There were no downsides to this little place. The lunches were delicious and healthy.

1  Thank nmrb